What are rules and regulations for exhibitors?
See the Exhibitors Rules and Regulations
Where is the Exhibit Hall?
The Exhibit Hall is located in the Prince George's Exhibition Hall, B, C, D. There should be plenty of signage to help you find it!
Where do I check in and pick up my conference materials?
Anyone attending who is not with an ILTA member law department or law firm should check in at the Vendor Registration Desk located outside the Exhibit Hall. Vendor registration opens Sunday at noon, so badges can be picked up for the Opening Reception held Sunday evening from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. You're welcome to attend!
What are the Exhibit Hall hours?
We know you wanna get in there! See the exhibitor schedule
Where do I need to wear my name badge?
Everywhere. Keep 'em safe — there is a fee to replace lost badges.
When can I set up my booth?
Setup can occur Sunday from noon – 6:00 p.m. and Monday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. GES will be onsite to assist.
Tear down is Thursday from 12:30 – 6:00 p.m. There is a $500 fine for tearing down early (unless you have permission from Peggy Wechsler).
Is there an onsite informational meeting for exhibitors?
Oh, yeah! Please join us on Monday from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. for our annual vendor education program and reception. Peggy will discuss conference activities and current ILTA news. The full agenda for the program will be announced in July.
Where can I view dimensions, layouts, etc. of conference/meeting rooms?
See the Gaylord National Facilities Guide and the Exhibit Hall floor plan
Can I plan a private networking event?
Absolutely, but we have some guidelines. Private networking events can be planned for any time after 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday; and after 4:30 p.m. Wednesday. If you wish to have a private event at any time during the conference, contact Peggy to discuss availability. You also will need to submit a space request form if you plan to host an affiliate event on property during the conference.
How do I order Exhibit Hall services?
At least 45 days prior to the conference, GES Exposition Services, the official service contractor for the Exhibit Hall, will email you an exhibitor service kit with information on ordering equipment, phone service, Internet access, cleaning services and more. Their phone number is 800.475.2098.
Can I attend ILTA networking events?
Yup! Please note that meals and evening events might require tickets that will be available for purchase onsite. You can also sign up for our recreational events.
Can I attend educational sessions?
Double yup! Please note the following:
- We ask that you give our member registrants priority in seating. Many of them register for conference based on the content of these sessions.
- Speakers have the right to request no vendors be in the room during their presentation. Those sessions will be flagged as "Closed to Vendors" on the conference mobile app.
- Please turn off (or set to vibrate) all cellphones and other noise-making devices during all sessions.
Can I use the ILTA Events mobile app?
Triple Yup! Check back in July for more info.
Are meals included in my registration package?
Nope — meal tickets must be purchased. You can buy tickets onsite at the ILTA Vendor Registration Desk (we accept most major credit cards, checks and cash). Tickets are good only for the ILTA-sponsored meal/event printed on the ticket. You MUST present a ticket to be served. Gratuities are included.
- Breakfast: $45
- Lunch: $50
- Monday: Exhibit Hall Opening Reception: $50
- Tuesday: Peer Awards Dinner: $75
- Thursday: Tailgate Party: $50
How will I know about any changes or announcements during the conference?
The ILTA Events mobile app will be your most current source for changes and announcements. You can also follow us on Twitter (#ILTACON).
What's the dress code?
Get comfy! Prepare for a great networking experience in a casual atmosphere. If you plan to dine at the hotel's restaurants outside of ILTA activities, please inquire with the hotel about proper attire.
How can I tell if someone is an ILTACON participant?
Everyone is required to wear their conference badge at all times, and some will even have colored ribbons to identify various groupings (speakers, staff, award nominees, etc.).
Are minors allowed at the conference?
No youngin's are allowed in any ILTA conference event or venue, including exhibit area(s) and/or product demonstration venues, meals, social events, receptions and educational sessions.
How do I get involved with Vendor E-Bingo?
Here's how it works:
- Vendors donate prizes valued at $100 – $500
- Prizes listed in mobile app under "Important Information – E-Bingo Prizes"
- On Tuesday morning, your special QR code will be delivered to your booth with instructions.
- ILTACON participants must visit 10 unique vendors each day to be eligible to win prizes
- Drawings will occur at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday, and a special "live" drawing will occur at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday in the Exhibit Hall
- ILTA will post winners, prizes and awarding vendors on the mobile app Activity Feed
- An email will go to the winner and vendor that tells the winner to go to the vendor's booth to pick up their prize
- A special in-person drawing for top-level prizes will occur in the Exhibit Hall on Thursday at 10:30 a.m. All ILTACON participants will be eligible. Must be present to win.
Is smoking allowed?
Gaylord National is a smoke-free property.
What is the ILTACON Authors Corner?
Book authors, our Authors Corner will provide an opportunity to promote sales of your book(s) at ILTACON. If you’d like to have a space where you can sign and sell your books at the Authors Corner, please contact TJ Johnson (email@example.com) by August 12, 2016. What to expect:
- We'll provide a table at which the book signings/sales occur.
- We'll promote the Authors Corner via our website, mobile event app and other media.
- You'll ship books to the venue, and we'll provide a shipping address you can use to avoid handling fees, provided they reach DC by August 22nd. After that, you will be responsible for any shipping directly to the hotel.
- A sign will designate tables at the Authors Corner. You can place a small easel sign on your table (sign created at your expense).
- You are responsible for understanding and conforming to sales and use tax laws in Maryland (and local taxation for the National Harbor area). You have sole responsibility for the collection and reporting of taxes.