Enjoy breakfast, breaks, lunch and dinner each day as part of your ILTACON member registration (except dinner Wednesday evening). Your conference badge is required to enter all meals.
Thursday’s lunch is in conjunction with ILTA’s Annual Meeting. See the “Networking Events” page for more details about each evening event:
- Sunday: Opening Reception from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Monday: Exhibit Hall Opening Reception from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: Awards dinner and networking event from 6:30 - 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: Evening on your own
- Thursday: Networking event from 6:30 - 11:00 p.m.
Your member registration fee covers all conference meals. Guest tickets may be purchased onsite.
|Monday Exhibit Hall Opening Reception
|Tuesday Peer Awards Dinner
|Thursday Closing Event
Onsite Restaurants and Bars
There are a few onsite restaurants and bars with great food, reasonable prices and a range of hours of operation. See Gaylord National Restaurants
for details. Room service is open 24 hours. There are also numerous restaurants and bars just outside the hotel in National Harbor